What is fruit pulp The Valley?
Paste, undiluted or concentrated product obtained by the refining and pasteurizing of fresh and healthy fruits, at its best point of ripening to obtain a refreshing drink, of the best flavor, color and aroma of the fruit.
Colors and flavors
The flavour of the fruit has been described as a combination of strawberry and pineapple, with sour citrus flavour notes contrasting with an underlying creamy texture reminiscent of coconut or banana.
This sweet and sour fruit is also known as passion fruit is a totally typical fruit of Central America. Although little by little this fruit has crossed borders and today you can find it almost everywhere in the world.
- It has a good digestive action on the body, collaborating with a better absorption of food
- The passion fruit helps us to fall asleep. It is recommended for menstrual cramps
- Passion fruit helps prevent urinary tract infections, it also helps reduce cholesterol in the blood and is of great benefit to the levels of sugar in the blood
The lulo or naranjilla belongs to the Solanaceae family, is a tropical and exotic fruit of moderate cold climate originating in the inter-Andean zones of South America. It is rich in vitamin C, its high iron content gives it diuretic and toning properties. The juice acts as a solvent for toxins present in the body and facilitates the elimination of uric acid.
Contains proteins, phosphorus, niacin, ascorbic acid, iron and calcium. It helps to fight nervous diseases and contributes to improve the levels of sleep. Participates in the formation of nails, bones and horses. It lowers cholesterol levels. Being a very effective source of energy for children.
• It has a lot of vitamins and minerals, as well as dietary fiber.
• Thanks to its fiber content, it is a fruit with a great detoxifying power, helping in turn to detoxify our organism, and facilitate the expulsion of the toxins that have been accumulating over time.
• High antioxidant power thanks to the presence of carotene, vitamin C and flavonoids.
• It is a purifying fruit, which helps to clean both the colon and the intestines.
• It is protective against cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
• Anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to the combined action of vitamin C, E, beta carotene and enzymes.
• Protects against rheumatoid arthritis (and other inflammations).
• It is a mild diuretic so it helps against the retention of fluids and purifies our body: ideal in this case for children.
• Helps to do well digestion, thus avoiding heavy digestion.
Guava contains great benefits and very favorable properties especially for our general health.
Guava is also known by the names of:
- Luma - Guara - Arrayana
Guava contains Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorous and Zinc.
Contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and lots of Vitamin C.
Guava helps us fight the premature aging of the peil, thanks to its rich in antioxidants.
1- Help to lose weight. With only about 30-35 calories for every 100 grams, the strawberry is one of the fruits less caloric we can find in the market.
2- Reduce cardiovascular problems
3- They are a good moisturizing method in the hot months we are exposed to greater dehydration
4- Keep the skin in good condition
5- It helps us to show a beautiful hair
6- Prevents colds
7- Contain many vitamins
Is a fruit very appreciated for its exquisite and particular flavor. It is used to prepare sweet dishes, to make jams, liqueurs, wines...
As for its properties, it presents an important amount of benefits That help you to maintain a good state of health:
1. It has a great antioxidant effect
2. Strengthens the immune system thanks to the abundant amount of vitamin C
3. It is good for gums.
4. It prevents cancer because it protects the of environmental radiation
5. Helps reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) cholesterol.
6. Increases HDL (good cholesterol) cholesterol.
7. Combat Alzehimer and other diseases nurological disorders.
8. Cleans the body of toxins.
9. Avoid vision problems thanks to Its high content in vitamin A.
10. Ideal for people suffering from arthritis Rheumatoid arthritis, as it also has a Anti-inflammatory effect on the joints.
Among the many benefits of coconut are its antioxidant properties, as well as its ability to regulate blood pressure and decrease cholesterol triglycerides
In tropical countries the coconut is used because of its bactericidal, antioxidant, and parasitic, hypoglycemic, hepatoprotective and immunostimulating properties. The main benefits of this fruit are in its seed, which, when it reaches maturity, contains many vitamins, minerals and trace elements, that is, essential nutrients for humans. In turn it provides us with calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, selenium, iodine, zinc, fluorine, manganese and other elements
The papaya provides you with a food that is not only exquisite and colorful. The benefits of papaya in its different varieties provide you with a nutritionally dense food that is rich in anti oxidants like carotene, vitamin C and flavonoids; It is also rich in B vitamins and minerals like potassium and magnesium as well as dietary fiber.
One important benefit of papaya is its power as detoxifying because of the amount of fiber it possesses. This fiber coupled with the antioxidants that the papaya possesses helps to cleanse the intestines and colon.
Another benefit of papaya is found in its high content of enzymes that function exceptionally, along with vitamin C, E and beta-carotene which it possesses to treat inflammation, assist with the healing of burns and other skin conditions
Apples contain a soluble fiber called pectin, which helps lower cholesterol in the blood, and prevents it from building up in the walls of blood vessels.
They also contain large amounts of potassium, a mineral that helps control blood pressure, and can reduce the risk of heart attack
Through research it has been proven that the consumption of two bananas provides enough energy to perform a strenuous work of 90 minutes.
For something banana is the number 1 fruit consumed by the world's top athletes. But energy is not the only way banana favors us, it can also help us overcome or prevent a substantial number of diseases and discomforts, making inclusion in our daily diet a necessity. When compared to an apple, it has 4 times more protein, twice as many carbohydrates, 3 times more phosphorus, 5 times vitamin A and iron, and twice as many other vitamins and minerals.
It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods that can be found.
The watermelon is that fresh fruit and always appetizing of exquisite crimson tone, which burst into pleasant sweetness in our mouth. It is very possible that you do not know their incredible properties, or that you do not know that nutrition experts call watermelon "fruit that is good for everything" ...
And of course this is so, recent studies have refuted for example that it is perfect in states of tiredness or weakness, that its contribution is ideal when our muscles hurt and even to recover after a great physical effort or to practice sport. It is therefore an ideal piece to include in your daily diet, it is not only good for health.
The tree tomato is a fruit very rich in essential vitamins and minerals, especially provitamin A, vitamin B6, C and E. Minerals include calcium, iron, phosphorus and magnesium.
Thanks to its great antioxidant action serves to strengthen the immune system and is especially good for improving vision. Tree tomato consumption is also often recommended to control high blood pressure and cholesterol, and is frequently included in diets for weight loss
It is rich in carbohydrates, as these are slowly absorbed gives us energy for longer.
Pineapple contains minerals such as iron, magnesium, iodine, zinc or manganese.
It has vitamins A, B and C, making pineapple an excellent source of antioxidants that fight free radicals and delay aging.
Up to 85% of the pineapple is water, this means that you will be satisfied, it will keep you well hydrated and it contributes very few calories (about 55 per 100 gr).
This fruit helps to eliminate or burn fats, being highly recommended and beneficial for people with cellulite, obesity or overweight.
Pineapple has anti-inflammatory properties, so it is very beneficial in cases of arthritis or gout.